You travel together. Trust each other with your lives. But how well do you know… each other?
This was the question asked of the World Walkers when they entered the second floor of Ozen Tower. Suddenly, while Tompkins and Ertlebee ducked behind the safety of a rock, the rest of the group was blasted with a powerful force. Afterwards, they were shocked to discover they had switched bodies. Brummelstone and Tin had swapped bodies, while Vassa and Roborto had done the same.
They entered battle with an immense brain creature and a robed man with an old tome in his hands. During the battle, Tin’s body was cursed by the robed individual. It was then that the group learned that for every injury they inflicted upon the creature, Tin’s body suffered just as much…
We join the group as they continue their battle in Season Three: Episode Twenty Eight – My Body Is A CAGE
Sound Effects and Additional Music:
My name is Pedro Galicia and I’m the GM for World Walkers, a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons actual play podcast featuring professional cartoonists. Which cartoonists, you ask? These!
- Megan (Doodle For Food) plays “Tiny” Tin, a Forged Fighter from the Steam-Powered World of Cog
- Jane (The Pigeon Gazette) plays Vassa, a Human Rogue from The World of Menroth
- Olivia (Imogen Quest) plays Ertlebee Withers, a Human Druid from the Steam-Powered World of Cog
- Enzo (Cheer Up, Emo Kid) plays Roborto, a Forged Ranger from Obrimos, the World of Shattered Timelines
- Wesley (Nameless PCs) plays Brummelstone Hammerstone, a Dwarf Wizard from Obrimos, the World of Shattered Timelines
My name is Pedro Galicia. I’m the creator of World Walkers, a weekly Dungeons and Dragons Actual Play Podcast set in a multiverse of interconnected worlds. The story follows a group of world-hopping adventurers trying to rebuild an island of dreams before Nightmares...read more