In order to survive the Fields of the Forgotten, the World Walkers must retrieve rare items of power from… who? Where should they go? What do they need? The group… might not have accounted for the fact that Clayborne was their way in.
Time… to improvise.
Music and Sounds:
“Helicopter Hovering Sound” by Mike Koenig
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Other Sound Effects by Syrinscape.
My name is Pedro Galicia and I’m the GM for World Walkers, a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons actual play podcast featuring professional cartoonists. Which cartoonists, you ask? These!
- Megan (Doodle For Food) plays “Tiny” Tin, a Forged Fighter from the Steam-Powered World of Cog
- Jane (The Pigeon Gazette) plays Vassa, a Human Rogue from The World of Menroth
- Olivia (Imogen Quest) plays Ertlebee Withers, a Human Druid from the Steam-Powered World of Cog
- Enzo (Cheer Up, Emo Kid) plays Roborto, a Forged Ranger from Obrimos, the World of Shattered Timelines
- Wesley (Nameless PCs) plays Brummelstone Hammerstone, a Dwarf Wizard from Obrimos, the World of Shattered Timelines
I mentioned on Twitter recently that I was starting up a Savage Worlds game, and I was blown away by the welcoming reaction from fans of the system. A few asked me to write up my thoughts on the system, along with an update regarding how the game goes, and as a...read more